With Eureka Math2® and Eureka Math2 Equip™, you have the tools you need to provide effective Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 instruction to your students. In Part II of this webinar series, we explore how our mathematics program may be used to engage your math learners in meaningful, just-in-time instruction within a Response to Intervention (RTI) framework.
What You'll Explore in Part II:
Part II of the series reviews a best practice process for using off-level, coherent content to support Tier 2 and Tier 3 instruction. We supply a specific example. These questions will be addressed:
- How can I determine my students' strengths and needs?
- How can I plan for and support students who are far below grade level?
- How can I leverage the Eureka Math² and Eureka Math² Equip resources to supply additional instruction as a Tier 2 or 3 intervention?
Resources Discussed in the Session
- IES Practice Guide
- ANET Prerequisite Math Standards
- Watch the Webinar: Planning and Pacing for Success
- Read the Research: How To Support Multilingual Learners in Engaging In Math Conversations in The Classroom
Session Q&A Responses
During the live session, questions were posed by attendees. We have provided responses to these questions (PDF, 447kb) for your review.