Imagine knowing what your students are thinking about a given math skill or concept at any time and being able to fill knowledge gaps along the way. Making learning visible is the focus of our Eureka Math® assessment system.
ON THIS PAGE
Assessment Before Learning
- Eureka Math Equip®
Assessment During Learning
- Exit Tickets
- Topic Tickets
- Mid-Module Assessments
Assessment After Learning
- End-of-Module Assessments
Identify and Close Knowledge Gaps with Eureka Math Equip: Diagnostic Assessment
Eureka Math Equip is a digital diagnostic tool designed to identify and address unfinished learning through just-in-time instruction, teacher videos, and fluency practice.
Eureka Math Equip determines the essential foundational knowledge a student has that will be needed in upcoming lessons. With this diagnostic tool, educators can ensure that all students can access grade-level content.
Progress-monitoring tools ensure that students stay on track while providing teachers with data to address student misconceptions.
Topic Quizzes (Affirm only)
Measure proficiency with major concepts, skills, and applications against standards over time. When administered digitally, summative assessments include various technology-enhanced items found on annual state tests.
Digital Assessments and Data to Drive Instruction
Eureka Math Affirm® is a digital assessment and practice tool. Eureka Math Affirm features instant scoring and reporting to help track student progress over time and provides opportunities for students to practice for standardized assessments.
- Eureka Math Affirm has more than 450 assessments for Grade 1 through Precalculus.
- Topic quizzes and Mid-Module and End-of-Module Assessments are fully aligned with the Eureka Math assessments.
- Assessments are different from those in the print edition of the curriculum.
- Items cover Depth of Knowledge levels 1–3.
- 80 percent of items are auto-scored.
- Assessments include many tech-enhanced items found on high stakes tests (state tests, ACT or SAT) including fill in the blank, short answer, graphing, and drag and drop.
- Teachers can customize existing assessments and build new ones by using the Eureka Math Item Bank.
- Digital assessment data are available in various auto-generated proficiency reports at the individual, classroom, and school levels.