With Eureka Math2® and Eureka Math2 Equip™, you have the tools you need to provide effective Tier 1 instruction. In Part I of this two-part webinar series, we'll explore how our mathematics program may be used to engage your math learners in meaningful, just-in-time instruction within a Response to Intervention (RTI) framework.
What You'll Explore in Part I:
This series begins with an introduction to RTI, the research behind best practices, and Tier 1 instruction using the Eureka Math2 core curriculum and Eureka Math2 Equip. Topics include accessibility, differentiation, responsive teaching, and acceleration.
The session addresses these questions:
- How is the curriculum designed for accessibility?
- How can I differentiate for my students?
- What are some ways to plan for responsive teaching?
- How can I leverage the acceleration assessments and activities in Eureka Math² Equip?
Resources Discussed in the Session
- IES Report
- Read the Article: Strong Core Instruction: What it is and How it Can Address Inequity and Achievement Gaps
- Watch the Webinar: Planning and Pacing for Success
- Read the Research: How To Support Multilingual Learners In Engaging in Math Conversations in The Classroom→
Session Q&A Responses
During the live session, questions were posed by attendees. We have provided responses to these questions (PDF, 331kb) for your review.