The session includes a walk-through of all the online PhD Science® resources available for teachers, students, and families, including:
- briefly go over the PhD Science pedagogical design,
- explore a module map showing all of the topics the curriculum covers,
- review the teacher- and student-facing components of the program, including the resources available through your Great Minds account,
- describe the new K–2 open educational resource curriculum, and
- walk you through PhD Science in Sync®—our continuous learning curriculum designed to support hybrid or distance science learning.
Sign up for PhD Science curriculum review materials.
If you would like to learn more about PhD Science, contact us.