Sarah Webb, director of English language arts at Great Minds®, will review the science of reading through the lens of teaching multilingual learners, addressing what we know—and don’t know—about how to best support them in the English language arts classroom. Then she'll share how educators can incorporate new resources into Wit & Wisdom® instruction to support multilingual learners.
This session is the first in a four-part webinar series providing instructional guidance for educators and previewing our range of expanded supports for multilingual learners. We encourage you to register now for the upcoming sessions.
- Learn more about Wit & Wisdom in our free guided walk-through
- Explore our supports for multilingual learners on our Supporting Multilingual Learners with Wit & Wisdom page
- Discover additional implementation strategies for supporting multilingual learners in the Wit & Wisdom classroom on our aha! blog
- Hear more from Sarah Webb about how high-quality instructional materials (HQIM) support all students, including multilingual learners, in episode 59 of the Melissa & Lori Love Literacy podcast
- Hear from Crystal Gonzales, Executive Director at English Learners Success Forum, on why HQIM are the first step to providing equity for all learners, especially English learners, in episode 60 of the Melissa & Lori Love Literacy podcast
- Hear from Dr. Elsa Cardenas-Hagan on how reading science works for English Learners in episode 119 of the Melissa & Lori Love Literacy podcast
- Discover how we incorporate the science of reading into our instructional materials through our host of resources on our Science of Reading page
- Watch free introductory videos on our curriculum and professional learning offerings through The Great Minds Humanities Video Library