Wit & Wisdom® PrologueTM for Grades 6–8 is a unique resource to supplement Wit & Wisdom instruction for multilingual learners and students with language-based disabilities. In this webinar, Sarah Webb and Nicole Shivers will introduce educators to the design of Prologue. They will be joined by two Blueprint Literacy coaches from Baltimore City Public Schools, Regina Jones and Joy Guthrie, who will share lessons from their first year of using Prologue in their schools.
- Watch the recordings for the other sessions in our webinar series: Multilingual Learners, the Science of Reading, and Wit & Wisdom, Wit & Wisdom and the K–5 Multilingual Learner Resources, and Ask Us Anything About Wit & Wisdom and Multilingual Learners
- Learn more about Prologue, preview a Prologue sample lesson, and access annotated supports for multilingual learners and students with language-based disabilities on our Prologue page
- Explore additional supports for multilingual learners on our Supporting Multilingual Learners with Wit & Wisdom page
- Discover additional implementation strategies for supporting multilingual learners in the Wit & Wisdom classroom on our aha! blog
- Learn more about what's new in Wit & Wisdom in our recent blog post
- Hear more from Sarah Webb about how high-quality instructional materials (HQIM) support all students, including multilingual learners, in episode 59 of the Melissa & Lori Love Literacy podcast
- Hear from Crystal Gonzales, Executive Director at English Learners Success Forum, on why HQIM are the first step to providing equity for all learners, especially English learners, in episode 60 of the Melissa & Lori Love Literacy podcast