Where can I find resources and information to help my child?
We understand that parents are their child’s chief advocate and most essential teacher – at homework time and always. To assist in this crucial role, we have assembled a parent support page that contains a variety of helpful resources, including:
- Homework Helpers to illustrate problems similar to those assigned in class and demonstrate an example of the thinking that supports each problem, so that parents can help their children with Eureka Math homework problems.
- Grade Roadmaps to explain what a Eureka Math student will be studying in the coming year and share strategies that you can employ to facilitate learning outside of the classroom. A great way to begin bridging the gap between the way math was once taught and today’s techniques.
- Parent Tip Sheets to help parents address questions children may have about Eureka Math at home. Tip sheets are available for each module for Grades K through 8. These tip sheets include suggested strategies and models, key vocabulary, connections to previous learning, and tips for how you can support your child’s learning at home. They are arranged in the same sequence as the student homework, making it easy for parents to follow along with their child’s progress.
- Videos that explain the rationale behind Eureka Math and why it is an effective program.
- Additional online resources parents may find useful
Parents can also download a PDF version of our curriculum, free of charge, to reference. More detailed information can be accessed within the curriculum’s module overviews and topic openers within each lesson.