Experience High-Quality Science Instruction Firsthand
What does a phenomenon-based curriculum look like when a teacher is facilitating student-driven lessons? Experience PhD Science® as a teacher and student as a curriculum expert engages the audience in typical classroom discourse to learn about the curriculum and its instructional design.
- explore a Level 5 PhD Science module through the lens of both a teacher and a student,
- participate in scientific discourse as students would as they build their knowledge of the world around them,
- experience the curriculum's coherent storyline supported by anchor visuals,
- engage with the module's trade book,
- see the teacher supports for differentiating instruction, flexible pacing, and more, and
- hear about materials that support all learners.
Click here to contact your Great Minds partner with any questions or requests you may have.