Affirm for Eureka Math®
Affirm provides educators with a robust database of technology-enhanced formative items created by the Eureka Math team that align with the curriculum.
Instant grading and a number of analytics and reporting tools allow educators to identify areas of need and track student progress over time. The tool also provides students with opportunities for differentiation and extra practice with computer-based standardized assessments.
With Affirm educators will have access to the following content and features:
- Approximately 500 new questions per grade aligned to the curriculum, including new topic quizzes and Mid-Module and End-of-Module assessments.
- Questions cover Depth of Knowledge levels 1–3.
- Create classes and add students with one click by using Google Classroom integration.
- Integrates with Canvas and Clever.
Flexible Assessment Building
- Use existing assessments—or create new ones from the library of questions, which are tagged and organized by grade, module, and topic.
School- and District-wide Sharing
- Student progress is consistently tracked and reported across multiple classrooms and schools.
Instant Grading & Reporting
- Allows for quick remediation and instruction adjustment to meet student needs.
- Assess student achievement data at the individual, class, school, or district level.
- Track student mastery of standards and student performance over time, providing ideal data for parent-teacher conferences.